Well been working on the garden area. Disturbed the ticks and other miserable critters yesterday by mowing and this morning by running the...
You can get all kinds of new spots, I think they are called liver spots :doh:.
It was in the fridge when we bought the house, it got a lot of use the last 8 almost 9 years. But you are correct more parts to go wonky, and...
Just ordered a new Ice Maker for the Fridge, old one no longer worky.
There ain't enough liquid rubber to get them da*n things watertight. :doh::headbang::hair::hair::dex:
Hey Steve what is this getting older thing? Aren't you past the age where the years go up and begin going down? Have a good one and behave...
Skylights are pre-installed roof leaks. To be avoided at all costs.
What is the model number on that Netgear unit? My units were all spouting 4 SSIDs when I got them. I got rid of two of them for each router. I...
That is why most WiFi routers allow one to change the channel each radio is operating on. The full color 720 HD units need about 1Mbps of...
Well the wash is getting there, today is setup day for the yard goods sale so the boss is helping with that. I get to stay home with the cat and...
Glad that isn't me. My BIL has two roofs he is doing this year, one they started on yesterday. I guess that is one price for having 4 houses.
As you should.
Did the fried seafood and Tuckerman's run today. The boss got some seeds and onion sets just up the road from the feeding troth, that was the...
Meaningful, as near as I can tell there is very little meaningful with most work. But YMMV. I'm conducting a stability test of the router...
Working? what's this thing called work?
Well digging in the dirt today, have to replace one of the raised beds because of wood rot. End up doing one each year. Had a beer, and a geezer...
You will note Smokey stays just as far from the 12 elbow venters as he can. When I see a post about anything dealing with bad burns or venting I...
I haven't tried Dave's but I believe the boss was there with her brother and SIL, who lived on Brunswick Ave. Should be interesting in that...
I'll have to download an ftp client for the boss's vista laptop so I can verify the FTP set-up on my 3700V4 unit. I don't want to swap out the...
Yes one taken by a non geezer, but I'm a geezer. :D:doh: