Pleasant.
They have about as much of a clue as KC does when it comes to the tax code. It got to that point back years ago. I got into a whizzing contest...
The boss was complaining about having the crud, she originally thought it was her allergies, so more than likely I'll have it shortly. Our son's...
But Smokey was up in the Litchfield area doing as little as possible other than staying hydrated and out of the direct sun. Was it warm enough for...
Take it easy on the guy, he likely is bald and haggard looking.
37 years, do you think she might be a keeper? Have a happy one Will.
Oh well Snowy, around here those drapes would be a non-issue as the boss handles that kind of things and likely already has the fabric in her...
That'd be grounds for painful anatomy rearrangement here, you need to put the boss on the phone for those calls.
Air has gone through its color changes and there is water in the ice maker and it is waiting the freeze, then the release and dump followed by...
One water valve delivered, the fridge is all pulled out and the boss is cleaning the mess that was under it. Bear is getting ready to turn the...
Good one.
I think you should check out the sealed barrel part, as the version I've read about it is old flat beer (variety not critical). But it has been a...
Ah, one of the many tools of ignorance, up there with the pick axe and shovel. Sometimes used in wood working. Yours is missing something, what...
It depends on whether you are gathering a base for an old fashioned porter or not. That recipe starts with past its prime brew and runs it...
Yup it sure isn't me as I could just doze off and lose an couple of hours on a blown backup, I get sleepy when I drink beer.
I might have one after my backup finishes, it still has 2 hours to go.
You'll all survive, meanwhile have a smoothie.
terro**st society, after all they have experience in running anti establishment operations. Knitters likewise, don't let either group go...
Always something, new ice maker runs but the fill valve is also giving up the ghost so I ordered a new one, will be here next week just in time...
Ice maker is in and on, it can take quite a while (up to 4 hours) to see some ice as the unit has to cool down so the thermal controls can tell...