Ah you, are going to run a non profit, is it going to be a 501-c3 educational one? ETA: got the numbers a bit mixed up.
Jt, that doesn't sound like an enjoyable Saturday. Snowy, you're getting there. As for this old critter, my girls got me one of those tinker-toy...
Or is a taxidermist moving.
Try it in a tall glass with vanilla ice cream.
No hurry Snowy. I don't rush to complete things any more, joints and muscles can't take it. Slow and steady gets it done.
2 with a tail wind ?
Al Bore invented nothing.
I placed foam panels around the sides of my garage under (watch out for flame spread issues, you can not use just the foam panels). There was...
Yes I have all kinds of examples and yes it works. Plastic bags full of dry leaves piled against the foundation is but one. I use foam panels...
[ATTACH] Come on, OM expand your horizons and go with the net.
No anything called Boston is a contest. Bears don't recognize anything called cognition, we only have tangles no brain cells. That which when...
There are three events on July 4th in the states, Independence Day, removing the banking from around the house, and testing the Sn*wbl*wer.
Christmas music any time these days, there are a good number of Internet Radio Stations that play it 24/7/365. Boston naming contest? I was...
Less than a month to the great event are you ready?
I'm chilling listening to Radio Arabella, Christmas music no need for Smoothies.
What else did they neglect to tell you?
Yes you didn't really believe that each year is the same length did you?
Bout time you did a bit of yard work :p.
Hey Dexter does this mean you have reached the age of retirement? Have a good one and here's hoping for many more.
Kitties know how to supervise.