lazy, that be me
I Hate Propane
ask him
That unit should be able to handle any pellet. NOW IHP, Mike changed positions this year .
proberly because yesterday was the first day the boss allowed me down in my den to retrieve my signon information?
Watch out for the old ones Larry.
Home is very good one can actually sleep.
Mercy kicked me to NE rehab after 3days they kicked me after 6 days to home.
Well other than being slowed down, I'm doing well.
Undergoing rehab, stroke day +14 for me.
Gamers box heavy on the cooling, hefty power supply to run the dual video cards in sli or crossfire mode, room inside for all kinds of gizmo’s,...
Well yesterday we made the yearly strawberry run, didn't need to make jam this year so just picked for eating and to make some fruit leathers. I...
Got a healthy amount, the boss says it was wet better than 6" down.
Looks like a gamers box. I have the tower and stuff from my old system. It may be able to handle a Pi or so. The current system is in a stock...
I have many old operating systems and can make this system run stuff from the 60's but I try to stay somewhat current with my hardware. My...
You are going to eliminate the hopper then?
Very little 32 bit updating is being done this includes the basic Linux distributions let alone any third party twice removed applications.
Oh the youngest survived yet another school year with the kids and is currently chilling at camp. I don't know when she heads to school for her...
I was wondering what was going to hold the porcelain grate over the damper in place, it must be gravity.
That be it, good thing there are pictures.