Steve, my computer is an ASUS and it has been solid.
Mike with the East Indian accent who works for Microsoft can tell you what to do with your malware laden virus infestation on your Windows boxen....
Nor second or third.
Yes I was looking at those but got turned off by the appearance of what looked like a large number of low reviews and some talk on other forums...
Yes some folks have, but I got tired of talking to their tech support folks across the pond and dealing with their strictly windblows focus....
Man is it slow slugging through close to 300 GB on a USB 2.0 port.
I've been looking at some ASUS routers but getting a little lerly about the 20+ % 1 ratings, seems like someone got a bad batch of parts to make...
Brain Slayer always did a great job writing software mods but he isn't the only one. Must let others chime in. Remember the router must be able...
That an AC1300 or better? What Kong mod version should I load into it or do I have to use the BS version?