stuck by an application like the law firms were by word-perfect.
You can get live dvd copies of most linux distros I've played with a good number. Play with a few first.
Didn't get a drop here at all we need it also.
I would hope so.
Had no real choice. Strokes do different things to different people.
Annoying would be me nasty would be the cath. Always in the way.
Going to hook the pi up to the router as loading the software via 2.4 Ghz failed twice yesterday.
Wizzer works, cath bye bye.
Amen Brotha
My wall mount is lagged to the wall studs that wimpy tv ain't going to fall down or in any other direction.
Well I got started in 69 with DM v2.m2 on an IBM 1130 I have a copy of it on my opensuse box from time to time run it on the 1130...
raspian(Debian Jessie) install going on for the pi 3. tv being used as screen. NOOBS doing the install. So i think my fingers some what work.
Yotas work.
I was wondering OM. Just checking.:whistle:
Hey Eric you getting older or younger? Have a happy B-day.
opensuse 13.2
Having it removed is minor.
Cath comes out at 6am tomorrow.
Delivered and assembled will do the software load tomorrow when I've slept on on it.
Out :thumbs:for delivery.