I walked in one day and bought Cree bulbs for $2 each. Now they are $4 each. Maine has some energy program that supplements buying energy saving...
They are rated at 22.8 years with three hrs. use. I have been using LEDs for the past couple years. They have exceeded my expectations. I now...
The bright stik is 760 lumens. replacing a 60 watt bulb and using 10 watts. This one looks like a very short tube. rated to last 13.7 years on...
She has informed me that she can't find some of the ones she wants. The thing is, she won't. So I just leave it alone. Better off in the long...
I was at HD this morning for some screws and lightbulbs. I went for the new LED bright stik. 3 for $10 really nice size bulbs that can go where...
So far, the schedule is a go. Don't want to see them sleeping on the living room floor!
A reason to have multiple systems. I have a Samsung table that is Android, Love it. It can do most things, but no CDs With memory cards and...
Soup here also. But I'm still here so I won't complain too much. Looks like we are in for a few days of very mixed weather. Mon son in moving...
He looks stressed out. Given time and love, good chance he will make someone a fine friend. The puppy mills make me feel ill. Concentration...
x2 Has to be it. And they have tons and tons of them.
Not so fast!!! Gardens around here are coming in now. Finally able to get some fresh cukes and summer squash. Temps here are still too warm...
So sorry for Otis. Glad you are willing to try to get him well.
this Red Barn: http://theredbarnmaine.com/
That is indeed a good find. Good for the lady who got them out of her yard, and good for you for the fuel to keep you warm. :thumbs: