I haven't bought pellets for the season yet. No place to put them. My son plans to work on that. This means that more of my stuff will go away....
My three year old lab is having some regression. She has been incontinent at night, even after having been let out before we go to bed. She...
You know what you are doing. that makes it work for you. I would have to find someone like you to show me, or maybe take a few classes at adult...
Thanks. Too much money for me right now. I'll have to be more organized. my major problem now is much less space and a lazy attitude about...
Nice clean up after the fall. I always hated cleaning up after a spruce tree. Looks like you processed anything useable Neat looking yard you...
nice, really like the picture.
TSC has always been intent on calling all pellets equal. Talk to their clerks, they have pellets or they don't have pellets. All the same to them.
When I first looked at this, I thought you were having a real hotdog!
401K's are taking a big hit with the oil prices falling. China is trying to keep its economy from taking a nose dive from overgrowth. It is a...
Need to be creative and hide them in something like a beaten up bird house.
Anyone with opinions on the costly scanner called Neat Desk. It is available so you can scan in receipts, letters etc. into files. The object...
Amazon has a special going on for the next 19 hrs or until sold out:...
some one has a lot of talent.
That's the way to do it! You both got what you wanted by giving a bit.
My garage is covered in T-111:bug:. No pines around here for a while, but I have seen a few laying in the main road which is only 1000 ft away....
I found the warm light the best, the white light is too glaring and has a blue hint to it.
Is it plywood they like best?
You are saving your neighbor's dogs a lot of pain by getting rid of that pine. :thumbs: I hate it when I have to try to pull quills out of a...
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Philips-100W-Equivalent-Daylight-5000K-A19-LED-Light-Bulb-455717/205862056...
Carpets are all in, Kids have started their move. I've sorted out more bags and boxes. Surprising how half of most of them get to go out the...