Oh, you might want to reconsider that. Did the dog pass on? or run off. I wouldn't want her to think the dog is out there lost, starving or...
[IMG] This looks like a nice pan to have, but at $99. it is too steep for me. the site that sells it, http://masterpan.com/shops/ has a 30% off...
[IMG]
The farmer's almanac claims they nailed it last winter, and has for casted another winter like last year. Does that mean that Massachusetts get...
Some of us are a bit more gassy than other :emb:, at least you can't pull someone's finger! Welcome Home.
I agree completely with Sub. Our HD did a quality job keeping pellets in stock. They also were very good and polite. They would load up my van...
Whenever I do a proof read of my messages, the vast majority of the typo's I blame on the spell check. Sometimes it puts words in that make no...
They can keep the penningtons at any price. MWP here at Walmart @$219.
Poor Smoke! Therapy will fix that. :whistle:
That's a lot of sweat, aches and pains. Impressive. Good luck filling the freezer.
Found a new t shirt, [ATTACH]
Was watching the news. the stock market is in a free fall, down 10 points in just the first few minutes. Hope the day finishes off better....
[MEDIA]
I was thinking the same thing. Footwear is very important. Just got too comfortable with the saw. We all do at some time, and we all benefit...
If you have the chance to take pics of it being taken down, sure would like to see them!
The readjustment is predictable, however, this one could have 401 k's taking a huge dip. It is the nature of a market. On the bright side, the...
interesting read: http://www.centralmaine.com/2015/08/23/why-arent-gas-prices-even-lower-its-complicated/
How do you keep the shelter from collapsing from heavy snow? Cute pup!
And NOT hot going out! Hate fire butt.
Puppy mills. I do think people have a right to be breeders, but they also need to be responsible breeders. I hope we educate everyone to not...