you can get rid of that guilt if you pass a good deed on to someone, and so on and on.
I sitting here at my desk with the window open and am hearing a high pitch yipping. Sounds like a pup out in the woods. I stepped outside, my...
I remember when we used to go out at night. Now when it gets dark, we stay inside. Miss the nights at the fire pit.
Congratulations to you and Mrs. Smokey! Wish you many more. Quiet seems to be the norm when you start having those numbers.
I just worked the numbers. LP vs pellets. At today's price, LP is costing me a buck more per million BTUs. My new heating system is 95%...
always depends on what end you are on. Your cost for disel and gas are way down, Don't even begin to say it is lunch money, because when it...
the town did a lot of tree trimming along the road this year. Hopefully, we won't have that issue. Dennis, it just wasn't your time yet!
the town did a lot of tree trimming along the road this year. Hopefully, we won't have that issue.
That is a shame. We never can predict how that stuff will move around. a few years back, we had whole neighborhoods loose maple leaves. They...
That is a good goal. Your day starts so much better with a decent breakfast.
chokecherries, I have a lot of those around here, but they never make it to maturity.
It is about time I got the stove I wanted. For 40+ years she said "NO" When we were in military housing, a gas stove blew up in her face while...
I like Canon or Brother for their all in one. I've had my share of HPs that always fall apart and cost way too much for their ink. I have...
try them oven roasted. They just fall apart. serve with garlic butter.
What a mess. There will always be someone who makes dumb moves during a storm. Never have to go far finding them.
For those who have been following he drama of our home make over. After 3 weeks with no working kitchen stove, today was the day. Our stove got...
Aluminum!!!! I missed that. Had I known, I wouldn't have posted it in this link. My bad. Being aluminum just changed my mind about it. I...
good point, I can see how having different temps can be good on a grill, but not so much for a skillet.
I am not looking forward to freezing weather. But I am more comfortable with the stove running instead of the AC. There is no calming effect...
you might be called a "saw hoarder". Looks like they a well cared for. So you are just "eccentric" .