Nice, but ....., that board in the middle is going to get sawed up. Need two on the base sides (I see them both on yours). Even built without...
That is one big pile of wood. You stacking is about how I would do it. I only made my stacks neat enough so they wouldn't fall down.
It is all BS, but it was on FB to get at rise if you look at it without thinking. What really is interesting about Halloween is that its history...
Beautiful picture. I don't hunt, but I do enjoy the sight of those magnificent animals. The sights, smell, and sounds of the forest is what...
Sorry you hurt youself. Maybe you need to stick to wearing boots to support your ankles. 20 Sprains :bug:
With all this talk about fall and winter coming, I thought I would post this little gem I found. [IMG] Of course, none of us here are...
dumb and dumber. How they avoided getting hurt or worse is a mystery.
Right on there. During this home make over, we pull out all the old copper that we could, and replaced it with pex. I bought the tools because...
Looks like you have that one figured out, Indeed it looks foreign. [IMG]
Maybe a YouTube vid of one of these being put together would be good to have in the Library.
Seems the more urban you go, the more those areas have less supply and lower grade pellets at the box stores. As you know, our HD's regular...
I was thinking the same thing. some sort of adaptation, like cutting a few bars might facilitate using a hoe to pull them out. I would think...
Thanks for sharing, that looks like one heck of a berry patch. Raspberries are about my favorite. (blueberries are my other favorite). Do you...
Now that looks like an honest answer, Not full of Spin.
too funny! [IMG]
Same here, went to the Y for swimming exercise, off to Tsc for dog and cat food, then got the car oil changed. Feeling like nap time!
You really don't want to know. You might get ill. My carpets are all gone. Now only area carpets that I can toss out easily. I have a lot of...
Nice day today, so for a change, we went for a ride up to Rangeley Lake. A bit overcast in the mountain areas, but otherwise a nice trip. First...
I don't know if mine have their nose in the water, but I do know they make one heck of a mess. I have to have their water bowl in a boot tray to...
That made me feel sad, reminded me of my past experiences loosing one of my friends. Indeed, resist. Those pups will find good homes here in...