I'm not, I am saying that oil pricing has a dramatic impact on pellet pricing as well as most everything else. It is unavoidable. If it has to...
Do you recall what app that is? my phone can block specific numbers.
I have never run into someone trying to impersonate being a veteran. I have seen the clips of some who have. Esp. those trying to get veteran's...
Hard to believe, but it is all but on us. Here is a link to leaf peeping in Maine:...
When I see a dirty looking person in the situation you mentioned, I think, now there is a working person who is supports him or her self and many...
politicians and charities are exempted. But anyone you do business with on the net can access and sell your information. When you click "I...
good information. But a bit scary until I adjusts the numbers. I just changed over from oil to propane. Had to because of space issues. But I...
I'm so burned by them, I don't even want them ringing my phone. Good thing for them that I can't reach through the line. [IMG]
Kitty litter.
Unfortunately, she is correct. The other part that fails is your ability to reach certain places. Really bad outcome when you are in a hurry.
Don't allow yourself to get fat! That really does a number on "shortness":hair::(:(:(
Darn Tomato worms. I hope you did away with it, or use it for fishing bait!
Wow, that orchard is impressive. Lots to learn by following your thread. I haven't planted any fruit trees for a while. so many pest and I...
You are still working hard for what you have, but it is a win win for the landowners and you. Thanks for sharing. Nice dog in the picture....
I'm really Pee ed off at these unsolicited telemarketers' calling all hours of the day, but esp. at supper time. So mad that I changed phone...
:thumbs:
For those who have or are there, you know this all too well. For those who are not there or have not experienced this situation, it is a hell to...
And we certainly have our share: "The forests of Maine stretch from Kittery to Fort Kent and from Jackman to Lubec. In fact, forests cover 90%...
The world's economy is in a slump. Overextended. We "might" be just independent enough not to have our economy fail. Everything we buy or...
My parents lived with my brother in an apartment in his house. That worked out well until Dad passed and Mom was failing at 85, so she moved in...