That is a nice looking and practical truck. Should last you a long time.
[ATTACH] We used a stone veneer. Easy to put on and inexpensive, but gives a good look. [IMG]
That heat index would have me sitting still next to the AC. I wouldn't be able to breath, let alone move about in that weather. But you got a...
Kids and grandkids have gone camping, wife is visiting her sister (birthday). I am home alone, TV off. (seldom off when the wife is home) Odd...
That is a lot or product. Can't even imagine 90 gallons of anything sitting around.
oh yes, and so delicious! When the kids moved us downstairs, they threw out all our preserved and pickled stuff. Jars and all. I wasn't too...
We live 25 minutes from the air show, but never go. Can't deal with crowds.
Will take a drive in the car. Want to sit my the ocean and listen to the surf pounding on the rocks. Had Lobster today. then to the Texas...
Careful Dennis, you don't want that new hip to pop out of place! :rofl: :lol::BrianK:
Came across this picture of a really neat looking fireplace built in a new home. It sure is grand looking. [IMG]
I hope that OAK is indeed connected to the outside. Some installers pull from the basement, garage, attic etc. Defeats the whole purpose of OAK....
Will Lowes honor veteran's discounts on pellets? HD will not on pellets, lumber and some garden stuff.
Do you plan to keep the heat on during the winter at the camp? How?
Take a look at these plans if you have an interest in smoke houses....
Mornings, everyone of them. Thankful that I can be around to enjoy them. Love that first cup of coffee and checking out the news, updates etc.
Didn't know that, but I don't know a lot about things that go on with young people today. Don't care much about it either. Cept that I don't...
:thumbs:
This is what looks bad! [IMG] Not this: [IMG]
is this the safety green? [IMG]and this the orange? [IMG]
I had that happen when I got a new cell phone. Only the ones calling me were trying to reach the person who had the number before me. I had an...