It is after 8 pm and still over 80 F here. Too hot and humid to sit outside. Our van is in the garage with an AC issue. The AC in the truck...
ION Pics 2 SD Photo, Slide and Film Scanner [ATTACH]This hasn't arrived yet, and it will be a while before I tackle the project. Pictures are up...
That is for what is inside. The garage is full, top to bottom. :(:(:(. Can't even get pellets in! However, thank you for the positives. It is...
Still not settled in. However, this will come it time. So many things to sort out. Haven't hung any pictures or blinds. The tv is mounted on...
[IMG] This picture was taken here in Chelsea today. The bird is eating Pizza! Eagles area a common sight around here. We are near the Kennebec...
Nice, but those colors are very telling. I love the colors, but hate it after the leaves has fallen. So dead looking until the snow arrives....
Too hot here to do anything. I've yet to go out today and it is about 6pm. Did some more sorting things out. Doesn't look like it but I did...
We never exposed our labs to swimming. Beach and leash rules don't allow much opportunity to let the dogs go freely. I have taken them to the...
Good luck with the auction. I've never sold anything that way. Also, I wish you well trying to thin things out. I'm over my head trying to do...
Are things on your faces the cooling towels?
A bridge made from grass and a lot of sweat work. Now that is resourceful
Oh my, that made my eyes get wet. Been there, done that. So sorry for your loss. You know you did what had to be done. In a few days, you...
[IMG] This is funny, but I have to admit that I met my wife to be when we were in HS together. The first time I saw her she was pushing an...
[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG] Sears Island, My cousin's kids went camping and took these pictures this weekend.
I had to goggle it, but this is from the Wikipedia information, "Thanks to its dominance on smartphones, Android, which is built on top of the...
AN OLD WOMAN WALKED UP AND TIED HER OLD MULE TO THE HITCHING POST. AS SHE STOOD THERE, BRUSHING SOME OF THE DUST FROM HER FACE AND CLOTHES, A...
We went to the coast today. Not far from where we live, but always nice to go and listen to the surf. The tide was out so there wasn't much...
Can Linus operate on my desk top? Will it look just like it does on my smart phone or tablet? Can I run my Microsoft office with it?
I hope you are on overtime for all those extra hours. That is a heck of a beating to take.
Always better to work smarter. Save your back. You only have one shot at getting older and not in pain. Now come the pain of being careful who...