I see some room up on the deck.:thumbs:
For the last 15 years or so I get "stuck" with the summer students which most of the time isn't too bad.:salute: A few of them even found full...
12 seconds in is the way I use to stack 30 years ago WS.:hair::coldone:
Pretty sure one of these would work WS.:coldone: 11 GPM Diaphragm Hand Pump | Princess Auto
Little late but got the vegetable garden in today and I guess The Dew was catching a whif of one of the K-bobs that was brewing.:grizz::coldone:...
They don't hibernate around here Czed.:hair::heidi::coldone: [IMG]
Had to google that bear and they'll probably be there till next Christmas.:yes::coldone:
That one reminds me of this dude Czed.:coldone: [MEDIA]
Least it didn't all fall in the pool Mid.:salute: Rain all day and 58f here with the stove just fired up.:coldone:
Should be wrote up because of them not wearing safety boots.:hair::coldone: Liveleak.com - Malaysian construction workers on a skyscraper
Not too often Stinny.:coldone: Ticks here are crazy this year so he got a summer hairdo earlier and even with the medicine and collars we are...
Out front doing yard work yesterday and I think The Booms was only interested in going for a drive?:coldone: [IMG]
Its all just signatures though.:hair: :coldone:
:coldone: :rofl: :lol: [IMG]
I think you 2 guys are in Cahoots on this.:hair: Emma wasn't even born back then.:cheers: Hour ago.:coldone: [IMG]
:thumbs: Jeeeez I thought that pic got deleted years ago?:rootintootin::rootintootin: Still driving that truck!!:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:...
The little ones don't care too much for them but Emma likes to beat them up a bit though.:whistle::coldone:
Good on ya Cb.:yes: Better than a couple grand.:picard::thumbs:
They were having fun for sure Shawn.:thumbs: But everyone of them that's seen on the property here are taken outta here.;) Can My Dog Eat Toads?
Thanks gang and no pics but they all had a good time getting the yard de-winterized today.:coldone: Loon