I needed that base for an 066 about two years ago!!! Head bang!
Yea I am surprised that they did not just give you a new filter at least??? Cost THEM what $5 and they can warranty it as bad filter!!
Honey suckle or honey locust [emoji6] One is a tree and one is a vine...the vine I have never seen bigger than your pointer finger really...not...
Thats what I'm talking about. Did they never test these? I know its still more cost to redesign but it was discovered at the prototype stage the...
Its just crazy no grease should be needed. All they have to do is make a captive slot for an oring for the air filter and even a rubber gasket or...
M:ups:ine came either today or yesterday? I am pretty sure I know who sent it. Not to many people from that state on here ;-):handshake::thumbs:
Haha!! I am a forester. One logging crew around here might...might use two 20" bars a saw a year and usually run one saw. We dont fell trees with...
GFY Scotty!
Wow you just threw a ton of forestry terms out there for them!!! Some of the stuff you refer too is region specific. We dont have " smaller...