Shawn is there...maybe?. And is schlot in this thread?
But how many from iowa are in this secret santa thread?? ;-) I know Griz is
Dang! You can't pinpoint anything you stepped on? Do you go barefoot a lot? I do and step on all kinds of things barefoot. But if you wear shoes...
Are you on tap a talk? It can be screwy sometimes
I have a factory non DP front cover for an 066/660/650 and maybe others (064???) I will have to go look to see if it has a small dent or...
Ok . The great of the story?
Positive. Was Cheyenne which is a long way from both waddle remodel and wild west locations on the map!! They must haul mail a long way till they...
Cheyenne not casper
Was thinking it said casper?? Now I'm going to look! My wife actually opened it and said. Ooops this might be your SS thing? And closed it up. I...
The postmark was from wyoming ;-) I can't remember what I saw but I know its out of Wyoming
I never really shave. Only done it a few times with a razor since high school. I just use beard clippers or hair clippers and cut it back close. I...
I can go about a month or 5 weeks or so till bib get to that stage .bit think its when the hair curls over and starts touching my face it gets...
I havent dug but I know its waddel or WW. Unless someone put a decoy address and somehow got it postmarked from out there? Need to look at the map...
What is WWW?
Bar croft that thing looks brand new!
Our honey suckle we have is from japan .
Still we can't be talking about the same thing!! Honey suckle here in the east is a vine. Usually the mixed of a spaghetti noodle!
Seen that pic somewhere before ;-)
Its 66 now. Thunderstorms this mourning . Had about 5 inches in last 48 hrs. Were forecasted to be 80F christmas day! Things are getting weird???
Actually that part is different now I see the pics think its just for an 064?