You can hoard stuff and bake and cook too!! Wow your multi talented! Good job, I know she will appreciate that cake.
[ATTACH]80F and riding the 4 wheeler around in t shirts and shorts!!! This is just crazy!
I hoard that too. I wish I would of bought more of it a decade or more ago when it was like $50/500 for the russian stuff!! Last purchased was...
Yep. But you can make multiple purchases and send it to the store and I pick it up. They will send them all in different boxes. I literally have...
I think I will start looking for .22 ammo deals again and turn that gift card into .22 bullets for my hoard. Thanks. I had stopped buying as I was...
I just opened mine from my SS. I got $50 to Cabelas!! Im guessing waddle or Wild west unless someone in this thread is not listed on the member...
You didnt give your address to PB?
That is a cool sign and cups and candle holder!
I have actually been there. One of the few trips I have ever been out of the south. Went to see my brother graduate HighSchool and we made then...
Swags that box must be heavy!!! $27 to ship. Who was it we were talking about high shopping...? Machria?
Its 65 right now here!! Going to be 76 tomorrow :-( We should be around 30f tonight if it were normal temps. And the high would usually be in the 50s
Seriously? Why? Pinterest project?
He took it and an old husky 65 in on a trade deal. He thought they were worth more than they were I think. They were not runners. He just took the...
Havent seen you here in a long time bud. Or do we just not hang out in the same forums?
Who is clem?[emoji12]
Haha!
I didnt take a pic but promise I will this eve. I did look at it and there is no dents in it.
Does it have an air box and rear AV bushings? I have a buddy I am helping get an 031 going.
Nice gift for someone!!! Mine looks about like that..maybe a little worse. It was a tree service bar and I think it was run with some dull chains...
Yep and say the saw is from your FHC SS. Cause it would be ;-)