The Chrysler tools are cool
I got some older wrenches that say sears on them. Someone told me though that in that era they had both names on them in like two lines. The...
Thats a good present! Made in USA stuff just lasts. Esp the stuff thats 40+ years old
I wanted to buy one bit I see the price and stop every time cause I still have some good serviceable gas cans. Maybe when those are gone. The...
Dutch letters? Guess I need to google that?
Yep you will use then same amount of wood or more once you keep the game going not to let furnace kick on. BUT your house will be warmer, you will...
Man your tearing up that wood stove. Can you see how you got by without it? How's Mrs. Horkn like it?
Thats the point to those new EPA cans. They want all the fumes to stay in the can. They can take some pressure. I have seen the 5 gallon ones as...
This is the first year our items have not all gotten to us on time. Seems like USPS is really messed up this year and even some delays in UPs.
Ok so he was in here!! Well with that info...I positively know mine was WW
Iee look at those knobs!!
Since I had e not seen waddle remodel post in the last week nor so and really dont remember him being in this thread without going back through...
Did you custom make them or have them made like that
I was just referring to him in military style or phone book style lingo. Last name first n all ;-)
I have those same counters
Oops sorry thought you were talking about then charge oil
To hot fore iceing
It is spray on aerosol but I'm sure hes spraying it on the seams
Well this was yesterday but my little boy and I loaded up some .44mag.....well inbetween chasing him all over the house breaks to play or do other...
Pro ably around around the seem and connection joint. Its a thick syrupy type oil when applied