I have seen some thick treaded falkins on loggers trucks. I am not sure which tread you have though. There is one of their AT that looks similar...
I thought about those for my wifes sequoia. I got dueler AT revo2 I might get them for my highlander when the goodyear wrangler sr-a or whatever...
I figured you had some stuff to do heavy lifting.
Well ability to cherry pick and be a wood snob and not have to clean the mess and be able to drive right to it is worth it!
Got to love that free golf course firewood!:-) Were you getting paid to make it as well ?
Still 75 and no fire here for about a week
I ordered one off ebay with the part number for my model from a parts manual. I figured for $7 shipped to my house I am not hurting anything.
Thanks. Capacitor is cheaper I'm sure and this unit does not have that many hours on it cause before my son. Last two years it was set really high...
My Heat pump did not work this christmas since we needed it in the crazy heat we had!!! Anyway I isolated the problem to the blower motor is not...
Any idea what? Bad air filter? Tune?
Was very pretty country up there. The only trips out of the deep south i have made are too DC/northern VA, NH/Maine, florida (florida is not...
I knew out was close. I couldnt remember how close it was. I know it was close though. Its been 10+ years so I dont remember.
Definitely not the same honeysuckle we have here!!! Here is what I am talking about. http://extension.missouri.edu/p/ipm1021-7
Yea thats worth it and good their willing to do it
Must be one heck of a tax!!! Esp if it makes the difference in buying a gun and they will drive it across the boarder!!!
Yea I do remember those.
Merry christmas!
I loved that store when I was there. Dont they either have the upstairs full of guns in a gun room or a room on the front side of the downstairs...
How can you have three fires a day? Do the coals not stay hot between fires and really make it on fire? Or you load three times a day? Or it...
Well were 69F right now!! No heat last night was 80F christmas day and probably like 76 yesterday. Have been running a bit of AC the last few...