Is there mountains in Wisconsin?
So pete, you had Ralphie? Sounds b like he thought paul was his?
Those are some of my favorite body style cries besides the square bodies
Not only is etc suppose to dry directions say apply finger tighten screw till it oozes out then let dry for 2 hours then give final torque and...
Ahh geeze I just caught and saw that!!! No wonder that guy said TMI!!! DaNg it!!
Do you not want to post the price?
I will guess 57. Thats crazy to me that people followed them around and event to that many shows. To see anything that many tines seems crazy to...
I was literally so hard I coundnt laugh anymore after I read it the second time...just after I posted my previous comment.
Haha that does read kind of funny!
You must use more than I. Once I get that hard tip. I get another use or so and then there is so much hard that I cant do anything with the rest...
Shouldnt..unless it happens to catch at the spot that they connect. Then your just unlucky.
My chains are usually needing a sharpening so I can see the fresh metal or see the sharp ones. Good idea. Also b like the colored paint pen ideas
I wonder if that would work for RTV?
Too bad its not cold!! Web have gotten a ton of rain and still raining here! Our lake here. Its 80,000 surface acres of water has come up 7 feet...
If you want to pay $10 for random single name brand tools . Wee need to talk I have a few!
I can't see them :-(
Just seems like 320lbs would not make that much difference inna big truck. I would think you would need 500-800#s before it started to hook up...
Arent the bags 80 pounds. Does 4 make that much difference?
I should probably pm you to talk more tires as were clogging up the colder here post
Yea those are the ones. There are many copies of that tread. Close to the revo2 Nitto has some crazy tires out now that are setting the bar in...