What is it again
I'm still going with tiny!!! 2.1! My little farm stove is 1.6 or so maybe 1.7 and its TINY!! My other two are both in the 3.5-3.65 cuft range so...
Ok my capacitor came in yesterday. I had a chance to work on it today. Swap capacitor. 5minute job. Swap breakers on to try and see if it works....
Not often I need pass throughs but when you do you wish you had them!!
Thats a fancy little stove
Nice find
Well Yea you can break your arm falling on ice sidewalk so anything moving will do it
We have things around where I live in the piedmont that are called mountains. There just unusual hill features. Maybe similar to what your...
None of us were worried. We knew he would come through ;-)
Stihl
Thats awesome. Sticking it to the man! Our bills were $50-150 a month lower when I started. Now the price of our power is way up since then and...
You won't be needing that 046 anymore with that nice pretty 461. I can maybe swing by sometime this summer and take that piece of junk off your...
Oh I got ya
What??? Really dont know what your talking about.
I should by one to lazy to clea top most likely and it will sit forever and me never do anything with it
Is it even fun to ski down a "hill "?? I mean I have only been to the mountains of west Virginia skiing which is nothing like the rockies. But I...
Yea there grades as in everything. Not saying a bottom line HF saw is equal in power or longevity to that but that any of the names like dewalt...
Those are still china tools just buy any brand dont matter much these days
When I saw the syrup and the timeing I was thinking maybe it was Scotties gift?
My little one since he was like 18 months old share been raiding my toolbox for things. He loves ratchets. Also likes the thing that tightens my...