No handle?
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Yeah,...
Great vid Marty.
Ditto
Well, I get the idea, but his neighbor is an Id10T. I wouldn't trust him to cut an apple.:pain: It was much safer for us to take the tree down...
Ok, like I tell Jon........you suck. Man oh man, I'm droolin' over here. I love bread, pizza, bread, calzones, bread.............:drool::drool::drool:
The new Stihl HyperDrive miniaturized from the USS Enterprise after it was decommissioned.
I think you get bonus points for that move, HD. :rofl: :lol:
Quit backing into stuff? :D BTDT. I want the solution for trailer lights never working properly.
Appreciate the offer, but I'll pass. :)
Never burned Beech. Should be interesting. Same thing with Ash, but I had some of that delivered last year, so that's on the menu for this fall.
Didn't take me 5 years to get that far. :headbang:
Yikes!
Let me cogitate on that for about the blink of an eye..........yep, sure would.
Should be gooder then, as this won't be used until '17-18.
Green.
The official FHC drying time page shows Beech dries in 12 months......is that the experience you guys have?
Well now we have not only the next burning season to look forward to, but also a two turkey bake in that beautiful oven this fall. Can't wait to...
Really, there's no reason that Jon should have the pleasure of torturing us all to himself. :D
Hilarious......just watched that a couple weeks ago, again.