I didn't bother with a fire last night or this morning. IAT was/is 66. Normally, that would trigger a fire, but not today......unless my gooder...
Texted him yesterday and he'll be bring another load on Sunday evening. :thumbs: Finished up the rest of the Ash today after the topsoil load got...
Thanks for the pie offer, Eric. I even turned down helping my brother yesterday. Too many projects. The topsoil showed up, so I've been spreading...
I think I might go back to a 3/8th in an 18" this year for comparison. I'd like to get my hands on a 361-362. The old back just can't handle...
I'm late to the party here, and not much of a chainsaw guy, but if I'd known a little more when I bought my saw, it would NOT have been the Husky...
Made fire last night before bed......4 Pine, and 2 Maple splits. Still 68 IAT and right around freezing OAT at 7am. Drinking :coffee: while...
I'm still tryin' to get back to the 3 year plan.:headbang: With this mild winter, I have about 20% of a normal winters wood leftover, so that...
Beautiful day today. Forecast says sunny and warmer just about every day through early next week.:thumbs: I'm trying to get as much of this split...
Between trips downstate, I've been pecking away at the Ash again. Went out and split almost 2/3 cord this afternoon. Pile is bigger than it...
Slow day zap?:rofl: :lol: That would be an easier way to get Thanksgiving dinner, eh?
Scotty Overkill needs one of those.:dex:
Gooder plan there Chief.
Oh, there he is. :)
Nothin' but comedians roun' heah......surprised Eric hasn't shown up. :whistle::rofl: :lol:
Only if you make sure the maul is super sharp. :rofl: :lol:
I really like that Chief. What kinda' wood's in the pit? :)
Well, if I can't get there from here, I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through your pics. I'll need a new bib though.......this one's a...
Mine does. :)
Don't forget the part about the plaster cast. :eek:
I do have some rough sawn Walnut ..........hmmm.