The way I was doing it in the woods (wait, what?:rofl: :lol:) was taking me at least 2 hours X 2-3 trips per 1/3 cord. I need 15 face. If you do...
:dex: [MEDIA]
Yep. If you don't have a problem getting up there and/or buying the brush and rods, it's a piece of cake to do. Or, do like your guy does. Not...
Man, I mus' be slippin' to miss yet another opportunity to do ....this [MEDIA]
How tall is the stack? Seems a little heavy on the soot for the amount of wood burned, but if it's not the goo or black shiny stuff, you should be...
This is saving me sooooo much time.:thumbs: The kid is a real workhorse. He said he got started yesterday at 4:30 am at his brother's place, and...
What lukem said.
This old-er back isn't doing too well either.:pain::) So, he and his GF just dropped another 4 face of Ash, and I asked him to bring another 4....
I know persons of the male persuasion who'd get lost if the GPS took a dump.
That's what ___ said............:rofl: :lol:
Don't even try having a conversation about height, width, and depth. You'll just end up in the loony bin. :hair::wacky:
Lead injection might be available upon request. :D
You must be talkin' 'bout this.............. [MEDIA]
SisIL had this about 30 ft from her front door this morning.....staring at her guineas. They're in an enclosure, so no harm.[ATTACH]
Doing the same right now......on my second cup.:coffee:
:popcorn: They've started here, and it isn't pretty.
Pretty cool.
No more splitting, but I got some more posts set, and stacked the rest of the Ash that was on the trailer. Only about 30" tall, and I plan to go...
Wha.............??? Holy Canoli, that's a great price. Logs, I presume?
Bark looks a lot like the big Poplar around here.