Ok, so now that you've mentioned it, I need a doily warmer. First though, I need a doily to warm. Took the typing right outta' mah fangers.
First things first.......Welcome aboard. :thumbs: Our resident Fisher gurus should be here soon.
Not easy to do. :)
Might as well be you Dave. :D
[MEDIA]
Yeah.
It was today this year. So far.
Hawaii could be first to put gun owners in federal database
"attempted to light the pavilion's fireplace, causing a chimney fire" Likely wrong. Wonder if the city ever has that cleaned.
As do I, and I'm not a fan of gadgets. Seems like a good way to rough something down close to final finish.
Little drummer boy! :thumbs: Too cool. Nice to see you gettin' at it.
Must be what MasterMech was talking about in another thread.......:D "extra skookum full wrap reverse rotary choocher" :rofl: :lol:
That right there is funny. Choocher...........:rofl: :lol:
I need to make another pie now. Thanks a lot. :rofl: :lol:
Ahhhhhh. :coffee:
I don't see the problem. Sounds like a perfect way to pass the time while waiting for an end to the ceremony. :D
Donovan. Love beads, etc.......... How 'bout this one........ [MEDIA]
I liked that, but I don't. Lesson.......don't wear shoes. :):picard:
Reminded me of this....... Eric VW :D [MEDIA]
I'm retired and I'm never outta' work. Dat ain't right. Is it because of the back?