Sweet peas going on the trellis?
About 3-4 years ago, I was having issues with the GT, so was looking to find a push mower at a garage sale. Found one for 10 bucks....an old...
unclefess , I liked the song, not the temp. :eek::thumbs:
Congrats getting the last one graduated! For Log loads, I figure about an hour to buck a face, then another to split, and another to stack....
HDRock , I just brought home a Yard Machines mower from the big orange box. $199 +tax. Cuts grass, but I gotta' push it. Rolls easy. Took about...
Stinny .......Wowowow. [MEDIA]
Looks like you can get it at Wally's.
It's ok bro, you were close. :rofl: :lol: Just like horseshoes. :dex:
I bet yer gainin' on him though.:dex:
It's usually a little cooler over there. Started warming back up before I even got to the airport.
[MEDIA]
No really, tell us how you feel Dave DaveGunter . :rofl: :lol:
That's weird Dennis, as we got that temp yesterday. Made a run to Alpena, and the temp dropped to 73 when I got there, but 87 again by the time I...
Hmmm, might be a good option. What's the name of this place? We'd probably fly out if we did that......I hate flying. :rofl: :lol:
I remember 210.........very vaguely. :picard:
Wow, nice pics Jack. Got a trip to the canyon planned for this summer. The idea was to rent an RV, but don't know if that'll pan out. Still in the...
All ya' need to do now HD, is lower that bad boy. Nice metalflake paint job, some spinners,..........oh yeah.
Stinny, just this........:dex: Well, a lot more too...........:)
Welcome aboard t4driller. You really know how to introduce yourself. :thumbs: :saw::tree::axe::stacke:
What a nice gift. Super thoughtful. Whadya' get for her, a new 461? :D