I thought about doing a staggered planting, but in the end, I guess I'm just crazy. When they start producing, you'll probably be able to hear me...
Yikes. Can't like that.
We've had a bunch of rain recently, yet there's still a burn ban. Pretty dry, and windy.
The Big Boys are great for mater sammiches. I put in 48' of bush beans yesterday. I'd take a pic, but all you'd see is dirt. :rofl: :lol: I'm...
Get the better blower for it and either fabricate or have someone else fab a convection deck for it.
[MEDIA]
Cool man, cool. Dig it, daddio.:dex:
So many ways to respond........so little time.:rofl: :lol: I've chased Jehovah's witness folks outta the driveway, THAT thing wouldn't make even...
WTH is that? Never mind....I don't wanna' know.
:headbang:
How does that happen? Unpossible. :D
Vegecarvore Carnaveggievore vegecarnatarian Add your own.
Looks like bacon wrapped chicken. Seems like a gooder plan.
Did some shopping Saturday and got lean burger, buns, strawberries, angel food cake, cool whip. Two lbs. of the 3 lbs. of strawberries were eaten...
Nice. We haven't had anything but frozen waffles in a while. Time to break out the waffle maker.
Saw a few of those at the HD. Weird.
:faint:
Watermelon on a trellis? Might need a watermelon bra or a few. :thumbs:
zap, have you tried blanching and freezing beans? Bush beans will be going in tomorrow. Just built a new raised bed and finally got the topsoil...
Hey HDRock , maybe you could use a mower like this one Uni has? :D:picard: Lord, I apologize...... [IMG]