Yep, very similar to my delivery. Except the long driveway part.
Yep, and mine was $784, if I remember correctly, delivered to my driveway.
I got a script for and used Seldane many moons ago, although nothing since but eye drops and warm water splashed in my eyes when they get too bad....
Here's my thread on the 30NC, if you're interested.......Englander NC30 deal .....ordered | Firewood Hoarders Club
I guess it depends how close to the wall you want to place the stove.....keeping CTCs in mind, of course. The rectangle blower sticks out the heat...
Almost zoned out right there....glad you came back to the main point. :rofl: :lol:
Huh? :D
schlot, that's some scary schtuff right there.
A bunch of us have done the deal. Mine was through an HD in Tennessee, but it ships right from the manufacturer warehouse. Mine came on a semi...
Welcome aboard Boomstick !
For sure, cut your losses and the loser.
Uh huh, sure. That would be me if it was one of mine. Great news Gas.
Welcome aboard TripleF . I've heard it can get a little chilly in Florida. Do you have a stove?
:popcorn:
Crystal opaque.
[MEDIA]
Wait....WHAT?!
Brown and fluffy is good. There's probably some kind of joke in there............
:picard::rofl: :lol:
Wife wants to do a cinder block bed. I'll be hauling home 18 blocks next trip to the HD.