Ok guys Thursday we will giving away the first item. Keep an eye out for the post and how the item will be given away!
It's a broken version of the true high German. But not the same, most words are similar but there has been a lot of English mixed into it, just...
Cost of the gift less shipping?
I ran a piece of plywood when I did the mortar to eke the mortar straight. Then ran the edge of the drywall up against it . I need to back in and...
Military handwriting? All Capitol letters, at least that's what I've seen. My father in law was in Vietnam and a few others I've seen write in...
I would love to learn another language again. I should have paid. Ore attention in high school during Spanish, I can talk a little but not much of...
Baseboard will be original 10" base that was used when the house was built!
I want to see some pics of this thing. Probably the right move walking away. I walked away from a few this year that I wasn't comfortable with.
Rofl:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: There's a new way to get a cat out of a tree!