I did the same thing, ordered an iPad on Amazon. I had to leave my desk and came back and the price had dropped $20!
Awesome! Very nice
My birds done! Just finished carving it. Traeger style [ATTACH]
It's a lot older, but FDR was the first to actually sign it into law.
Very nice, got it.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Flathead, slickhead, all the same thing. :rootintootin: Meat in the freezer.
That's a stud 3yr old deer!
Ok so for the first giveaway I wanted it to be something cool. This is a Fiskars X7 hatchet. It will be ordered and shipped from Amazon on Monday....
Soon!:coffee:
I ran a 290 for a few years and a 20" buried in oak was about all it wanted to take.
Scott that's a really good idea, might have to save a bunch for her pallet signs. Really like that flag
And HOTT
Bump to $66
Looking forward to it
I have another one of those scabbards somewhere. I'm not using it, so I'll see if I can dig it up and put it in the Christmas giveaway.
I watched bits of it, crazy how that has turned into a mad house
Cool
If anyone close to me in NE Ohio needs kindling I have a huge pile of lath from restoring my house. This stuff is great for kindling and very dry....
Crazy winds here too, had the top of a maple come out beside the house. I was planning on taking that one down anyways as it's looking really dead...