:bug::picard:
Well said
That might not be pretty, I'm thinking a bunch of old guys modeling our clothes. Lol
Ok I got conformation they can print on Friday. That means I should be able to have them to everyone that wants one by next Friday! We will do the...
Clem mentions a camo version, I checked and they are a lot more expensive. Might be an option down the road. The plan is for now to get a few...
Wow you could get some great square splits out of that trunk. Like other said noodle it down to blocks then take home and split. That trees got...
Wow this thread is really taking off! I love it
I ordered the "green" box with no cellophane, lol I did t have to worry about it.
I did the same with a hemlock. We dropped a couple large hemlock this past spring at the g2g and I cut and split them last week. Still literally...
That's a good load
Yes sorry, I was out with a wicked stomach bug. Been throwing up all day. Thanks Kenis! You are awesome!
Wow nice deer!
I got another email from the shirt company today, they were confirming the custom orders then they will print. I think they are as busy as we are...
Will def be getting more colors, I just cant afford to order them all at once. This order we are working on now is almost $2,000. We have about...
That operation on 76 that you and Dex were talking about had one of those out. I just dont know about how efficient that would be once you have...
I've bee there too and that's how I found online communities like this. The first year sucked, I didn't know anything (but thought I did) and...
Cool, splitter builds are always fun to watch. There's been some great builds on here over the last year.
Paintballs on the stacks? Love the skids steer
Beautiful! Congrats
Just a normal family oriented game on thanksgiving with the family. It was all in fun, had a good time. Game is upset the fruit basket and is a...