Hey I'll open this one up to anyone that already won something too. Gone [ATTACH]
Our goal is to sell 50 hoodies and sweatshirts the first week!
This one is still available
Here's a good one, who wants an ATV saw mount? I had bought 2 of these and gave one to Dex last year. But since I bought a UTV and not an ATV I...
Ended up having more then I thought when I loaded the trailer to move it. Will find out once I stack but I think it will be close to a cord of...
These actually came down in my yard so I didnt bring them in. I have split and burned a lot of pine, but these were just a pain. Lots of branches...
Switching out doesn't take that long, you should try both and a few different bars to see what runs best. I know with smaller bars there was a...
Well I've got around 20 cord stacked here so I guess I'm allowed to be a snob and pick and choose what I want.:axe::thumbs::D Seriously though,...
This stuff wasn't fun at all to split. Stringy and lots of branches so many knots in the splits. I had to run the splitter full length of the...
Lol
Hemlock
Yes it is, I fought it long enough with the splitter and said heck with it.
On a more positive note that sweatshirts and hoodies will be shipped to me either Friday or Monday. So we should be able to have them out quickly....
I got too many other things going on and figured I needed to cut a corner somewhere so the pine had to go. I'll stack the splits I have by the...
I've had all this pine sitting here and I split about 1/2 cord of it last week. Split a little more today then said forget it. I have 2 cord of...
Welcome aboard
Here is a good one, looks like about 1/2 pickup load of punky maple rounds and uglies for only $150. [ATTACH]
Interesting rebuild of the trailer. I like it
Nice deer!
Got my cornfield spot all set up. I knocked down a bit of corn to open up a spot to be able to shoot. Blind is on the left in the corn close to...