Very true, my little one especially loves to help and often asks if we can go work on firewood. I love the carport, cheap and works great.
Mine goes up a few feet then into the wall. Form there it's about 24' to the top with a cap. I should be getting plenty of draft for my setup.
I don't remember if I asked you before but did that cat glow a lot for you? I know it did a decent but last year but this year It hasn't been. But...
I've had a pile of cherry and walnut sitting here since January of this year. And I finally had the time to finish it. I talked. Y wife Ito...
Love making this one but hadn't done so in a while. My kids especially loved it and it was gone very quickly. [ATTACH] Take two crescent rolls...
Wow Im not getting that. Im getting similar results in the temps with similar settings but not 24 hours. Im on 12 hours with 3 yr oak, running...
Im gonna go ahead and order a new cat
OK question that you made me think of with this depleting cat conversation. If the active gauge is in the active is that always true? Or with a...
Im sure it wont cost too much
How long of of burn are you getting with the stated temps/settings?
What settings and what stove top temps do you get with hardwood?
:DTodd did you fill it with cheese?:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
hahhahahaa probably is
Wow that is way better than what I see from my stove. Granted yours is a king and mine a princess. Since this is the first BK I've owned it's hard...
They cost about $15-20, well worth it if you have any questions or doubts about the wood you are burning I don't use mine a lot since I'm a few...
Very nice! Always good to get out and get some cutting in.
Compared to mine of almost the same size, no insulation in the walls except two rooms that are remodeled and virtually nothing in the attic. Lol...
Don't get 24 hour burns with the princess but do get good burn times. I've looked at my cat this year and it has a few spots that are...
Good thing you did there
Pm me your address