"A week ago, one of my brothers (who is more like me in this sense) lost his phone for a day-said it was the most peaceful day he has had in a...
Nice shed bobdog2o02... I like it when my honey helps with the firewood too... :yes:
x2... and I'd add again too, don't mean to offend. Way too important an issue Larry. Especially now that you and your wife have your son and...
Can't beat that... enjoy!
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:... that's a dead tired Maple, that's for sure... :D
I missed that story too Dave. Glad it had a happy ending. Lucky Oliver.
Hehehe... I'll take old chimneys over bats anyday... ;)
Forest was right... stupid is as stupid does... :D
Must have been fun to see it in person. Thanks WS.
NBC just did a story about texting while walking. Lots of folks getting hurt. Waddaya know...
Wow WS. How much more of the chimney above where that pic ends? Incredible it's still in such good shape. Must have a big deep base under it. Cool.
Ahhh dogs... :picard:... looks like a good hike tho. My wife said somebody oughta build a house around that awesome old fireplace/chimney... :yes:...
Same here... and we're more than happy to let the kids see it a dozen times before we go... ;)
Well said Bob. We need about a million more just like him right now.
I always hold out hope that the masses will get tired of being sold "the next big thing cause ya just gotta have it"... and go viral turning them...
"I don't have a cell phone, yet I have a $300/month cell bill :picard:" ........... o_O