Way to go Allen Lee ... it's a good start.
"when you stand back at the end of the day looking at whats been processed, I simply feel very satisfied that I did all that"...... hoarder's...
She's very creative... nice! Happy Birthday CR.
Happy Birthday!
x2... o_O... :zip:
I think the lowest we've paid is $2.14 so far. It can keep going down tho... :yes:
Ugh...
Nooooooo... say it ain't so Millie... :headbang:
Way to go Canadian border VT ... nuthin quite like big hydraulics... run by somebody else... maintained by somebody else... paid for by somebody...
Glad I'm not the only one who's never heard of snackies. What is a snackie?
This is a story I read a while back. It reminds me of many on this forum. If you love the woods and enjoy reading about inspiring folks... here's...
That's all Lexan is... polycarbonite. Should do the trick. Good luck.
The sun's UV rays really destroy any type of plastic sheeting and flexible tarps... including (we discovered) clear vinyl tarps. Older airplane...
From reading this thread it's occurred to me that "those" other sites perform a great service for this unique FHC site... they drive the good...
He's amazing Gas. Best part might be his modest attitude coming from such young talent. I hope he can always enjoy his music as fame interupts his...
There are so many like him... I see a huge new market for "life councilors" opening up.
Great read rottiman ... :yes:
Missed this yesterday Larry... Happy Birthday savemoney ... along with everyone else... :campfire:
x2
What a beautiful room Greg ... wow.