OK... 20 years younger... OK... ;)
"ah to be old" ... trade ya... ;)
Very nice SP.
Covers a lot of important ground on this one in a short, right to the point list of tips. Thanks for posting it Butcher ... and thanks Life In...
"I don't Dink more than 1 and Drive.." ... can't be too careful CBV... :rofl: :lol:
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:... thanks for that Gas... awesome... :DHey Scotty Overkill...
:popcorn:
:p.......... :fart:... :eek:... ooooops... ;)
RIP Harley.
Yeah, I know. Been in many places with gas stoves too with no issues at all. I never thought I'd be so forgetful either though... :whistle: You...
I still hope savemoney chooses to go electric. As we all get older we become distracted and more forgetful. I sure have. Big time. Gas appliances...
This line stuck with me as I'm such a stumblin' clutz most of the time... and lately... that ain't good... :whistle: "Often as I descend the...
:yes:
;)
You're so right WeldrDave ... the Firewood Hoarders Club is an amazing family... :)
"we share that common trait" ... gonna need pics of you rammin' yer head in snowbanks sniffin' yer brains out too, Rotti... ;):D
:rofl: :lol:
Same here... ugh
"All electronic games were banned".... :thumbs:
"you apparently have nut injured yourself" ... I hate when that happens... ;)