Bah! Neither truck would start to pick up kid from bus. I get it, like -20 a couple nights in a row and I haven't driven either in days.
:thumbs:
My husband is often on construction sites, I can't imagine the bill for all the tires he's had to get repaired/replaced. 1/2 the time there's a...
No clue on quality or price but it seems like a big discount so thought I'd share. [Amazon] 2-Pack Oregon S62T Advance Cut Chainsaw Chain for 18"...
:yes:
-20 this morning, no wind :)
Thanks, all the different terms are what I was thinking. Very cool score for Woodpusherpro !
SO NICE to see you :) :) Ya, we'll see with the chickens...
That's coveted wood IRRC? Or am I confusing it with a different orange wood available west of the Missip?
My poor chickens, hang in there lil buddies [ATTACH]
LOL you say it's fine. We've been negative overnight on a few days, and not out of - temps for a few days recently. Tonight is -11, thankful...
I have xl maxi pads in my medical prepping stash for an emergency injuries.