[Amazon] Oiiwak Endoscope Camera w/ 4.3’’ 1080p Screen - $38.49 (was $89.99) - PreppingDeals.net
Does your car have drums?
My instance was pinking shears on the llamas. And sod after that. :picard:
:rofl: :lol:
Mine didn't last week either! Then tried the old Blaze, nope. Poor kid had to walk in a whiteout with subzero temps and stinker does not like...
GREAT!
:(
:eek:
Husband borrows my thin stretchy females gloves sometimes to wear under his cowhide gloves/other gloves.
Cracks me up when I get a puzzle on the 6th and it says "Phew!" :rofl: :lol:
Woo :) got it on second word! Except still have words on Squardle I cannot figure out. both are fun.
:confused: Oh Dear! Thankful your CHF is under control.
LOVE brass! Try outs for band placement today, got to know her song pretty well. Put this on for her because the similar slur between notes...
Husband injured his wrist, he brings bags in with good hand and leaves it on couch arm for me (I can't get it from ground up :picard:) and then I...
Sorry to hear about your shoulder G. Glad you have the furnace too :)
Are you back to 100% pellet?
Interesting, I'm always bark down too, get it lit and acts like kindling, even grab chunks of bark that have fallen off since we don't have pine...
Father & Daughter relationships are incredibly important and magical, and like so many other wonderful things here I know the daughters have...
I'm happy for your BB ! I was confused because your previous was obviously burning a gas, but your new one is so small and couldn't figure out...
Is this electric or lp or ng?