For me, it is any decent pellet at a good price. The Harman doesn't care so long as I don't dump trash in it.
:rofl: :lol:, I "used" to hear that from guys when they went out dating. :picard:
Smart decision, :yes:
beech [IMG]
I believe it is a form of Rudbeckia Irish Eyes. I have them here too, they are invasive, but sure do put on a showing in the late summer.
[ATTACH]
X2. It isn't worth your risk. Better to work on something else. It will come down on its own eventually. Seems you have more than your fair...
Good thing about this place is no sounds and no odors! Which stove?
x2 what he said! Better to get wood at the best price, (your sweat work) and sized to what you can handle.
It is going to be hard to find that out. With a good stove, they burn about anything automatically. About the only difference y0u might see is...
Still to0 warm here to light a fire. Night time temps still in the 60's, not anticipated to go below 50 until Sun. The dampness has lifted a...
This has cost me hundreds of dollars. I've had to replace 3 car computers and the wire harnesses. I don't bother the snakes. I also don't set...
What happened to the little brown and white dog? You always post with 5 companions. awesome pictures.
No fire yet, but I never look to the calendar for direction on when I start burning any more than I do when choosing to wear shorts or long pants....
7 to 10 days means she has some serious infection risk. Kids are real strong. She comes from good stock. You did the right thing taking her to...
Went to Amazon to look this up and found one review that looked very ingenious: [ATTACH] I like to keep things simple. Lots of other options...
just plain raw out. Rain is predicted. And we have an outdoor party to attend at noon!
0 MWP=Maine Wood Pellets. uses the name of the State.
When I had the Napoleon, it hated Energex. I didn't buy any of those first run MWP, but they were not called MWP, they were called Athens....
I checked out the reviews on line. Not too encouraging. overall 3 of 5 stars. most neg. ones in 2014 Bay Haven Lobster Two, Cornish