[ATTACH]
Good try, but no cigar!
It never does and won't change. I asked the paper about it once and they said they were not responsible to get it right. Just report what they...
Thanks from me also. I keep loosing the one I had. This time I have downloaded that URL in a file.
You asked! I have 4 LED lights outside that give me lots of light and all run for less than the cost of a incandescent bulb. Just pennies....
Don't forget to figure in that a stove is NOT a central heating system. Some rooms will be cool while others very warm. Do you have a...
I have a trusted mechanic who does my repairs, He told me to look for Toyota. He said they are the ones that spend the least time going in for...
had you gone to the ER and had that done, you would have gone out with a big fat bill. While going to the ER is often the best thing to do, this...
[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG] my cousin took these
good plan, but it may be like trying to stay dry by catching rain drops. In the picture with the downed tree and the saw resting on the trunk,...
That's one of many. I am not very well informed about the differences between furnaces. There is an outfit around here that puts in a system,...
Good reply, I know you gave it your best shot trying go heat the camp. But it did tie up a lot of your time and resources. I agree, drainning...
they tend to get us back on line pretty fast. Lucky for you! We never had power outages until 1998, after then, it has been all down hill. Cuts...
I would like to chime in here. That is true for a lot of stove, and not so true for others. Voice of experience tells me that the most...
Easiest way is to grade it to a gentle slope, Retaining walls are OK, but need upkeep. Ground cover and low shrubs on the areas to steep to walk...
I used to say, "if it wasn't for no luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all" Hope you are able to get the one you want. I don't like waiting...
you don't want to make that partial tear, a full tear. Recovery just to the partial will be several weeks. Full tear, then to the operating...
you are a good family. Best wishes for an uncomplicated recovery.
Are you going to fire it up outside for odor control? I didn't do that on either of mine, and I don't recall the odor being any real concern....