Not so much here yet. Can't tell that by the temps! But the length of daylight sure is getting shorter and shorter.
EEK, that's a lot of $$$$.$$. What do you normally have for tires in your normal winter? I know here in Maine, it is all over the place....
I don't mind adds as long as they don't move around, flash, or appear on top of stuff.
Noticed that they are still cutting hay around here. I think the warm temps have helped with that. The average killing frost is the end of...
ya sir, mine is reporting NA, Sometimes that is how I feel about it too!
yes, but they often are short duration. My wife can't tell what the temps are. Last week, we rode in the car with the windows down at 70 F....
But you are saving heating $$$$$, that is unless you have the AC on! My AC chocked last week. No idea what went wrong with it. Fans cost a lot...
looks like one of those folks that would look up in the rain and drown.
too rich for my wallet. that is a third more cost than LP per million BTUs with no work at all. I need to get pellets in the 240 range...
IMHO, that whole tree needs to go. Take it down the safest you can. No point to leave a damaged tree there. Dangerous even to be under it....
Got a Propane delivery today. I didn't schedule it, but that is OK. I was surprised that the cost was down to $1.53/gal. using the cost...
How to Grow an Oak Tree from an Acorn
were you being naughty or being interrogated? [IMG]
Nearly half the home care nurses around here own Subaru's for that very reason. No fun getting stuck in poor traveling conditions. They used to...
seems be the way things are going. I have my Medicare and Tricare, no deductibles. I also am service connected so the VA is an option. good...
Here is where I hunt for mushrooms. [IMG]
Have you had your b12 and D checked? Very important and so often overlooked.
She looks sweet. I'm betting you two will be good friends.
You did well. These are also on Amazon. I didn't see the lumens listed for your light. Are they on the box? about maybe 3500?
I can wait! it was 72 this morning and in the 80's this afternoon. Still too warm out to do much of anything.