Thanks. Seems that so many here get well acquainted with a large number of members. 616 seems a good number to have chatting and sharing....
This is a story to follow. Would like to see how you feel about the investment as time goes on. These current low fossil fuel prices won't help...
Any way to tease out how many members remain active. Not sure how to define active because of the seasonal nature of wood cutting/burning, but...
About how long standing dead? Just curious.
at SIB Jay Maine. [ATTACH] do the math for the first two: for 33% more money, you can have 4.7 % more btu's The cost of those 4.7% btu's is...
If transportation cost are down, cost of fuel to run the plant is down, fuel cost to harvest the wood is down, why has that not had an impact on...
[ATTACH]
Don't forget the proper footwear. I can't tell you how many times I've seen pictures of guys proudly holding their saws while wearing sneakers....
you can use an Emery Board nail file to get the edges filed smooth so they don't catch up on something. Better to file the ragged nail than to...
Looks like Backwoods Savage called that one right even from his milk crate in MI. Good crew here. Really glad it came down without bad...
I've never seen it like this has been this last couple days. Today alone, it has been up and down, several times. (worse than a teenager!)
I think that was on LOWES.
it was working just fine, showing the temp as usual now getting that Winsted, Connecticut blinking thing.
These might do it for you. [ATTACH]
Now yours is also working, 1844 hrs
:picard:That sounds like something my wife would say!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Good job. As for the other one, you most likely have some time. Poke around to see if any rot is in the base. That should help you making a plan.
X2. Not safe there at all. Better to risk it knocking down your stacks while pulling it down, then risk it falling who knows when. I've seen...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:, Now you know you won't get out of it that easy. Even an easy winter in Maine is a cold long winter....
I wonder if Grizzly Adam knows what is going on with these not working? Weather Stickers - WunderWiki