The acorn drop and gray squirrel count is way below normal in my yard. I have 4 huge red oaks that are dropping leaves, but very few acorns. Some...
[IMG] According to the Farmers’ Almanac, the winter of 2015–2016 is looking like a repeat of last winter, at least in terms of temperatures with...
You are going to be so happy to sit on your throne, and not worry about the bath tub bubbling up etc. What a horror story to endure. Good luck...
10 hrs on the road, plus the get it time, meal time, that is a long day on the road. I hope it works out for you.
Wouldn't you know it, I went out to the back of the house, first time in several months, Saw some tomatoes my DIL set out, but didn't take care...
yes, We had nest in our magnolia just outside our window for a few years in a row. damm sparrow hawk would raid the next as soon as they...
I was going through some things and came across this picture my daughter took right off her deck. I think it was June 21st. [IMG]
I had a heck of a time today with my desk top. Windows 10 was having a major case of constipation. The start, button, cantor, and windows edge...
stuff, hum, I had a bumper sticker that conveyed the same meaning, but it used another work, same as fecal matter. :picard:
Good neighbor to have. Keep him happy!:drunk:
Humm, Will, not much happens aside from :heidi:. :(.
Finally got a path to the stove cleared. Tried to start it without my fall cleaning. Rotten results. So I got the leaf blower out and road my...
The "Friends of objecting to everything" AKA NIMBYs complain that the windmills are noisy. I drove my car right to the area they are in. I have...
Not to worry about that goal. As I get older, I am an "over achiever" with forgetting. :BrianK:
Suggestion, sprinkle cat nip on the cat furniture. Rub it into the scratching post. I have six cats and that works well for me. None of my...
Still not running my stove as yet. This has to be a record for me. I haven't had it on since the first of May. House is holding its temp very...
Old and accurate. Part of a balsam fir is cut to use as a weather stick. [IMG] See: New England Weather Sticks This stick is a very...
I don't have experience with that, but it looks like a lot of $$$$$$ to me.
I was 8 years older than you when I tore mine. I was standing on the tailgate of my F150 trying to trim up a hedge. I was too cheap to hire...
Go slow with that. I tore my shoulder a few years back doing some trimming. Didn't know I was hurting at the time, but the next day I knew it....