Please, don't jump to conclusions until you have it evaluated. It might not be so bad. Whatever you do, keep your body parts for as long as you...
My Dad had a heart attack. He had been very depressed. That is why I got him a dog, even though he was older. Then Dad got cancer. That dog...
From the your working schedule, it is a wonder you have found time to eat and catch some sleep. I don't know how you do it. But, enjoy all you...
You know the treatment for that is taping the broken finger to the one that isn't.
Sub, what order of quality would you rank those brands?
We had one get loose on us. It lived a long time out on its own before we were able to trap it. Even was able to avoid getting caught by our...
So sorry about your loss. I lost my Dad some time ago, but it seems like it wasn't that long. Welcome back, good luck and safety with your...
Should. It won't bring the dog back, but it might be the thing that catches up with them.
That is so sad, so reckless. I hope the poor thing is laid to rest. I would just love to put my foot on the offender right where the sun don't...
I still am traumatized from that event. Anxiety at the first sight of snow!!!!!! Sends me right into the pantry to count my supplies. The ice...
Scotty, you can have any and all the snow that is intended for this area. I promise I won't miss it a bit. Based on what we got last year, that...
Fall is late here. Take a look at last year compared to this year for foliage: the first one is this year, as of 24 September. The second one...
I can't hit the like button for that misery. Wish we had an empathy button. [IMG]
hope you have a mechanical wood splitter to use with that. All that twisted and crotched stuff is just too much to split with a maul. Should be...
Mistake right there. You don't go about it that way. You just light the fire, turn down the light and enjoy the aesthetics, or "athletics".
Know the feeling. Sunrise now 0630hrs and sunset 1835hrs. now loosing about 3 min. of light every day. Went to a group meeting tonight, got...
My IS heats my home, Do you have a senior center near by. I'm not talking about a place to live, but a senior center that has activities, and...
Nice, good job done right there!
Dennis, Good healing from good eating. Hope you have access to foods rich in antioxidants. Also protein from lean meats. Those really promote...
Weather men getting it right, well sometimes, at least a few days anyway. Most of all, they are a very entertaining group. :rofl: :lol: