I use metal tape. I can paint it, and I can cut it to take it off. I like the silicon item better. Went to Amazon and ordered the clear and the...
I hope it is from a spot you can easily get to. Whatever you do, don't fall! You do have a cell phone, right?
[IMG]
Looking back last year, Maine says goodbye to fall, digs out from brutal storm Nov.3ed Maine digs out of brutal storm, and then in 2011 we had a...
agree, I do hope you pass it on. could be a donation in his name if he won't take anything. But keep trying. I know folks won't ask, but that...
We all live where we do for our own reasons. I'm really into gardens, green being my favorite color. Mostly, I like the peace of the ocean....
our VA vet centers offer EMDR. I tried it a couple times, but didn't benefit from it. The person given the EMDR was certified at the highest...
Nice to see you are now on the other end of your septic tank and field issues. That soil looks bone dry. Is it suitable for growing any crops?
Bugs, more like Gremlins! All raising hell. I saw Micorosoft advertizing windows 10 on TV. I couldn't help but wonder how they could do this...
X2, This is sound advise. My driveway chracked up a few years back, but I just keep up with the sealing. It seems to stay in place that way....
I finally have my stove up and running. I've got it sat on 75% for the wife. If she hears that occasional clink clink of the pellets dropping,...
such a sad sad situation. Around here, it is easy to put a dog in a pound. Most all get adopted. Only the very sick or vicious dogs get put...
I'm impressed. looks good, better than I could see with my eyes.
it was very impressive. sky crystal clear. I can see why it is called a blood moon. Sat out with my son. saw 4 shooting stars. Still in the...
It is in full eclipse here now. I sat out and watched it. It is indeed a red look now that the bright white is gone. Pics are useless without...
Saw this on FB this evening. [ATTACH]
Our HD, Augusta Me, doesn't ever seem to carry just one brand. they have up to three at any one time, and there is no reasoning why or what they...
When Edge was working, I would get occasional messages that a program couldn't open because of not compatible issues. I would go to chrome and...
I have been using windows 10 for a couple of months. Things were going well until last week. Edge stopped working, so did the start button and...
He really ought to give this woodstove a try. Bet he would love it! [IMG]