Darn, you are quick. I couldn't remember that. All I could thing of was sick plant. :rofl: :lol:. Funny but maybe just a hint of sadistic!
Magnolia has a unique odor to it. Not like any other wood I know of.
Those last two pics are stirring some cobwebs. One, a melted PVC OAK, the second a "spark bucket" butt of many jokes!!!!!!!
Vermont? No Connecticut Stafford, Tolland
Welcome home. Love to see other Mainers find there way back here. Still have a couple more out there I would love to hear from. How have you been?
Unless you experience with livestock, I hope you go slow. Huge investment in keeping them well and safe. No sick days when you have farm animals.
Best get that puppy hitched up soon. Cold is on its way. Overdue, so when it hits we are in for a drastic change.
Lots of land there. Is the red building made of of cinder block? Plan on farming? Good luck with the new digs. Hope you keep the pictures...
Lots of rain here today, and hurricane isn't any where near here as yet. Flooding because the drains aren't able to keep up. Went to Lewiston...
Good point, glad you brought it up.
We, what is this "we" stuff. I like snow,..... when it is on a post card! Snow comes and looks pretty for a while, but then it wears out its...
True, esp. the family. they are the glue that holds us together. But, even then, it takes a lot of getting our heads in the right place. That...
With that trailer, why are you loading up the SUV like a truck? Just curious.
Went to a graveside service for a Vietnam veteran friend. He was in our Vietnam combat support group. His life after nam was full of anxiety,...
Good that you got the hunt over before this rain moves in. Flooding is predicted along with days of showers.
75F seems too warm for me. But my wife also likes that temp and will complain until I get the house up to temp. I was able to run around in...
I hate driving distances. Now, I just won't do it. I have a truck, but I am planning on selling it. Only drove it about 10,000 in the past...
You can also use a buyer's service. I'm a USAA member. They will find the vehicle you are interested in and chances are for way less then you...
If you buy Toyota, you get a truck that drives by repair garages more often than the competition. When you decide to trade, you get more trade...
I have a pink one that flowers brightly first thing in the spring, then continues to flower all season long. It currently has about 10 blossoms...