I had seconds, no shame in that either.
It is a pie night here in New England with the raw overcast weather. Dutch apple and pumpkin. Store bought, no shame. [ATTACH]
Take care and be safe Dennis. I hope you can enjoy some time afield.
Again, beautiful pictures. It is quite a place up there.
Not Pop Tarts Dave.:rofl: :lol:
Ya, beeswax smoke smells awesome. I use beeswax to coat hot iron when forging.
Tell her I saw a likeness of Elvis in another batch.
I hear you on too much crap. And why don't you have a tv out there? Multitasking!:)
You definitely have room for more crap in there.:D
Woodworking, forging, collecting tools, pickin' at flea markets and yard sales. General picking up stuff I probably don't need too. Always...
I made a new batch yesterday. 2 1/2 paper towel tubes worth. [ATTACH]
Welcome. Not much on Cl. I checked NH out of curiosity. Looks like a few folks are looking by the number of wanted ads. A tree service might...
Definitely not fair or apple picking weather. So, drink up, I own a few shares of Sam too.
Kind of ironic putting in a stove on an 80+ degree day. I hope he is having a few cold Sam's. :dennis:
I worked at a hospital during high school and the grill cook would put melted butter on the grill, a bagel cut in half open side down, and a...
That metal log chute was something else. I wonder how they got the logs out of the eddies at the base of the dams? That is some heavy churning...
The maple leaf looks pretty nice in red. I'm looking forward to the install pictures. How much weight were you able to drop off the stove?
:drool: Nice!
Nice job. I'd be really impressed if they were lit afire with a running chainsaw in the mix. :eek:
Wow, pretty vivid colors there. It just does not seem right with the heat today.