Lots of fine planning in that project IP. I like the overlap on the panels. Did you put any reinforcing mesh in the refractory as you formed it...
This is what I first thought of. [IMG]
Geez, I drooled on myself.
Wow, that will get your day going.
Thanks to Woodwidow for putting up the apple tart recipe a few weeks ago, I saw a recipe in the local paper and made one this morning. Quick...
I added some more smokehouse pics up. I am hungry now for some unknown reason.
That is wicked cool.
Diamond red tips flicked off a pants zipper was so cool and dangerous looking.
Stop playing in the woods and prioritize man!:D The commute would be killer too.
I'd like to see some food pics at least.;)
There are three layers, so the cracks on the inside probably don't go all the way through, just one layer of clay I hope. I am not too worried...
Check for blockage at the connections or a kinked hose. If there is a removable bottom service panel, the water fill solenoid may be right in the...
It is potter's clay. I did a few small fires to dry it out. Wind is the enemy.:mad:
Continuation. Here is a picture of the first layer scratched and waiting for the cob layer. The wood for was cut to the proper ratio. I also...
After multiple requests for a build thread, I dug into my notes and put together this thread. This was built back in 2012. I first started by...
Yes. The first two aquatic ones like to fly to artificial lights per my bug book.
Word is that the EAB made it out here in S. New Hampshire recently. No surprise I guess.
Looking good Gas. Those multi-ladders are awesome for projects like that.
I found a couple of beetles the past two weeks near the retention pond at work. They are attracted to artificial lights, which possibly brought...
I do have the build pics. I've had a few requests from folks here, so I have to dig out some notes on the build. Stay tuned in the DIY. @Razo,...