Good idea. I am going to do a complete re-gasket on this, except for the ash pan. I am going to redo the secondary assembly too, as it looks...
I appreciate the offer. The parts on this stove came right off, no rusted bolts. I had it broken down in under ten minutes. I think this is...
Pulled the trigger on a Jotul Castine on CL today. I think it will fit in the fireplace opening, recessed in a bit I think. It is going to be...
Looks like an ammo can on the ski next to the gas can on the autoboggan. Nice vintage machines there.
It is rainy and raw here, around 45 degrees. I've posted this meal before. It is a cream of tomato soup with ground sausage and tortellini. A...
Wrong Shazam. a Gomer Pyle Shazam.:D [IMG]
Dang big fingers on stupid little tablets. :rofl: :lol:
Sharma, that is gorgeous. Again, stupid tablet.
Shazam, that is gorgeous. Stupid tablet.
Shazam ! That is gorgeous.
I've heard grape is a good smoker wood. They grow all over the place on the sides of roads up this way. I don't know anyone that has tried it...
:drool: These muffins had applesauce added, actually doubled as I was short one can of pumpkin filling. There was cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves...
Pumpkin apple muffins with frosting and a glass of cold milk. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Gas, he said the lady did not know how to start the mower. I think she needed help.:rofl: :lol:
I was working on replacing the top plate and door gasket on the F3. My son wanted to help. He set the gaskets really well. [ATTACH] Just...
You know your wallet is going to take a hit when the food stands at the local fall fair take credit cards.:bug:
Better than sewerage in the hole.:whistle:
It was also good to see the working innards and do a good inspection. Every time I read your signature I wonder if I can squeeze a Castine in my...
I've only had a few small fires this fall, and I noticed the secondary burn has greatly diminished. It was pretty decent last year, but not...
And I will make the upside down tart too. There is no smokey flavor at all. All the wood is burned down to small coals and ash. When I scoop...